Who we are
We are Stone Signs.
Our VAT registration number is: 194072653
Our website address is: https://www.stonesigns.app
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Users of our Web Portal will have an account provided to them by us. For each account we will store a contact name, email address, and login credentials. We keep this information to maintain our contractual obligations with our clients, and to provide our service to them.
The password is stored using one way encryption in our database, and is transmitted to us of a secure SSL connection.
Our Contact Us form collects your name, email address and any other information you include in your message. Usage of the contact form is considered consent for us to use the information provided to respond to you regarding your communication. We do not share this data with third parties or use it for marketing purposes. If your communication with us does not result in a contract with us, then we retain the information you send only for the duration of our correspondence. If your communication with us does result in a contract with us, then we retain the information you provided for the duration of the contract and the remainder of your relationship with us as a client as part of our contractual obligations.
- Visit our website's Home Page: cookies will be generated by Google.com's reCAPTCHA service for verifying you are a real person and not a bot. This is for the use of our Contact Us form.
- Visit our website or Web Portal: a cookie maybe generated for maintaining your session.
- Click "Accept" on our Cookie Advisory Notice: we store that you have seen the Advisory Notice in your local storage.
Embedded content from other websites
Our Web Portal includes embedded content (e.g. maps). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We only share data with third parties for the general maintenance of this site or if you specifically request it.
If a client sumits a custom sign enquiry via our Web Portal, the enquiry will be transmitted via email to The Sign Professionals, these types of enquiry are not retained on our own systems.
How long we retain your data
For non-clients that communicate with us via our Contact Us form, we retain your data for the duration of our communications.
For clients, we retain your data for the duration of your relationship with us as a client, and while it is required for administrative purposes (legitimate interests) or legal obligations – whichever is the longest.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a client or have had communications with us, you have the following rights over the data we hold on you:
- You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can request that we correct any incorrect information that we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative (legitimate interests), contractual obligations, or legal obligations.
Where we send your data
Visitor communications with us via our Contact Us Form will be directly transmitted to us via email.
Your contact information
Your contact information is only held for communication with you as a client. You can contact us on email@example.com for more information.
How we protect your data
Email correspondence are stored on digitally locked devices.
Client data is stored in a managed data centre with user credential and password protected access. All data is transmitted over secure protocols.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of us identifying a breach, we will immediately inform all affected clients.